Payroll Manager - Shoreditch
We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to take up a permanent role in Maxxima’s central London offices. The responsibilities of the Payroll Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervising the Payroll Assistants on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for managing the weekly payroll process.
- Managing the relationship between the payroll function and the Sales Team Leaders and Sales Consultants alongside.
- Responsibility for managing the process of liaising and responding to all customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and disbursing weekly reports for internal communication.
- Constantly striving to ensure client and candidate expectations are exceeded and data quality standards are of the highest level.
- Prepared to be hands on and work as part of the payroll team in processing timesheets, dealing with queries, candidate expenses and the set-up of limited companies when required.
- Work closely with other finance areas of the company.
- Supervising client’s online portals/systems to ensure all timesheets are processed and commission uploaded.
- Responsibility for ITEPA reporting.
- Responsibility for Referral scheme.
- Responsibility for RTI submission.
- Preferably CIPP qualification