Credit Controller - Shoreditch
Since its formation in 2001, Maxxima has become firmly established as one of the UK’s leading Recruitment Consultancies supplying high calibre, professional staff to the Health and Social Care sectors. Maxxima was acquired by Independent Clinical Services Group in November 2014, as part of its growth strategy. ICS is the UK’s leading independent provider of staffing services to the healthcare sector.
Key tasks will include:
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding monies on designated sales ledgers
- Maintain strong working relationships with customer base through phone, email and site visits
- Liaise closely with the recruitment team and Managers on difficult accounts to ensure issues are resolved promptly and amicably
- Despatch of monthly statements and accompanying letters, copy invoices and timesheets as required, and the production of aged debtor lists
- Responsible for related correspondence and replies thereto and monitoring disputed accounts.
- Provide recommendation for legal action where necessary, providing sufficient backup to the Team Leader of collection activity
- Responsibility of filing and updating correspondence on designated sales ledgers
- To assess credit worthiness of clients in liaison with Credit Control Team Leader
We are looking for candidates with previous credit control experience in a recruitment environment. You will be self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work without supervision. You will be professional and committed to driving credit control results, and must have strong Excel skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a lively, friendly environment, working for an organisation which is constantly developing. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.