Compliance Co-ordinator - Shoreditch
What will I be doing?
- You will be personally managed by the compliance manager, and be responsible for the compliance of one of our recruitment divisions. This has proven to be an excellent way to gain experience speaking to candidates and clients and gain a deep understanding of the recruitment processes.
- You will be tasked with all aspects of the pre-employment screening process, ensuring candidates meet the standards required by the NHS framework agreements that we supply to.
- You will be liaising with Maxxima's recruitment desks allowing you to learn about the sales process of the company.
Maxxima Ltd provides a genuine opportunity for a well-paid, successful career within a progressive, exciting company.
What do I need?
Maxxima are seeking bright individuals to join their company to expand and continue the success of their recruitment divisions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine drive for success.
- Be confident working in a team environment with high professional standards.
- Be able to converse confidently over the phone and face to face when screenings candidates in our office.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be an articulate and confident person.
Candidates in the London office with the potential to develop within the compliance team. A future career within the recruitment teams is also a possibility should the required skills be demonstrated.