Maxxima is committed to providing an excellent quality service, highly competent professional staff and minimising clinical risk. We are a CCS supplier for AHP and HSS staff and comply with all CCS requirements.
As a valued candidate, you can rest assured that you’re now part of an elite group of locum professionals brought together by an agency that takes professional standards extremely seriously. For our clients, this means complete peace of mind that the specialists we provide are qualified and safe to work.
Listed below is the documentation we will need from you before we’re able to secure you work. Don’t worry; our consultants are on hand with advice and practical assistance throughout the application stage.
We will need:
- Application form
- Verified copy of passport
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Copies of all professional qualifications
- Copy of your current professional registration certificate (where applicable)
- Two passport photos
- Immunisation records for Hep B, tuberculosis, measles, mumps and rubella
- Self-certification of immunity against varicella, tetanus, Hepatitis A, poliomyelitis and diptheria
- Proof of your address, for example a copy of a utility bill
- Signed top copy of our Agency Staff Handbook
Maxxima Group is a registered umbrella body with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and can apply for a DBS check on your behalf if necessary. If you already have a recent DBS/CRB disclosure, it would be helpful if you could forward a copy to your consultant.
Guidelines issued by the NHS state that all locums must have annual training in Health and Safety related issues. It would therefore be helpful if you could forward any copies of courses you may have attended. We will help with annual training provision.
If you have any questions about compliance please contact your recruitment consultant, who will be happy to help.