We’ve helped many international candidates find work in the UK. Whether you’re looking for a working holiday or something longer term, we can offer you a variety of roles across England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Meet and greet when you arrive in UK*
- A free UK sim card for your phone with £10 credit*
- Free Oyster card with £20 credit for those working in London*
- Help getting to grips with the English language
- Guidance and advice on writing a CV and attending an interview
- Assistance with professional body registration
- Help with relocation, accommodation and DBS checks
A dedicated team who will act as your UK support system
Our consultants are experts in their sectors and will advise you on all aspects of working in the UK, from visa requirements and professional registration, to training, rates of pay and finding accommodation.
From Australia or New Zealand? You’re in high demand in our National Health Service.
To find out more, please contact us or complete our Call back request form. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope you find these links helpful:
- Visit Britain - Comprehensive tourist guides and practical information for anyone interested in visiting the UK
- Visas and immigration - Information on working in the UK, including information on work permits and visas
- Pharmacy Regulation - The professional and regulatory body for pharmacists in England, Scotland and Wales
Please note: In accordance with guidelines issued by the Department of Health, Maxxima does not recruit from any country that is classed as a developing country. All reputable agencies will adhere to these guidelines.